Monday, May 23, 2011

Oh Baby!

I don't really have much new to report about Gavyn this past week. He's still very very cute and so so close to laughing. He slept 9 hours on Saturday night!! We woke up and both asked each other if they'd gotten up with him in the night but neither of us had so we went to check that his little chest was still rising and falling. Good baby!!

I'm convinced Jared has a magical armpit...



I threw a baby shower for my dear friend, Lu Walser this last weekend with the help of another sweet lady in our ward because our apartment probably couldn't have handled it...


She's having a girl mid-late June. These two are actually both pregnant, but Lu is the one on the left... :)
And I made little baby sugar cookies.

Funny story:
I wanted to make spring-ish cookies so I looked all over trying to find some flower or other appropriate cookies cutters, but I couldn't find any in the time I had, so I just pressed on without them...
I found my little stash of cookie cutters and discovered I didn't have a gingerbread lady like I thought I did; just a man and other assorted Christmas shapes like holly and candy canes, along with some different sized hearts. So I just decided to make the gingerbread men into onesied baby girls! I'm so clever...

3 comments:

  1. I thought you were very clever! :) I love those pictures of Gavyn. He just has such a sweet looking face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Those are creative cookies! Good job, I'm sure your friend loved the party. And by the way, I think Gavyn looks like Jared. Awww!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm I love sugar cookies and those are really cute!

    ReplyDelete