Wednesday, May 30, 2012

little wonders...


This picture was just after a haircut and I actually just gave Gavyn another one yesterday... I figured out that he holds pretty still and is captivated by the stuff in the tub so I cut his hair while he's taking a bath and just wash it down the drain. It should work for at least a little longer. :)


He gets pretty stir-crazy so we bought a 5$ kiddie pool at Target and put 1/2 inch of water in it on the balcony. He liked it the two days the nice weather cooperated after we got it. Our complex opened their pool last weekend so as soon as I figure out my swimwear and the weather warms up, we can give that a try.


He is also getting more creative with entertaining himself... some ways make us happier than others.


And I finally finished the carseat blanket I've been working on! I even made a reenforced hole for each place the straps come through. Hope baby girl likes it.
(Gavyn's baby is modeling it for us for now)


And Gavyn's vocabulary has exploded! He learned "hair", "comb", and "cookie" just this week and it's only Wednesday! It's so fun to be able to communicate with him more and he's so proud of this new-found ability. 

No comments:

Post a Comment